Live in Europe and want to test ride a Harley-Davidson? Doing so could now win you a free motorcycle, customized to your liking.
The Harley-Davidson King Of All Test Rides program is simple. All you have to is sign up for to test ride a Harley Davidson Iron 883, Forty-Eight, Street 750, Fat Bob, Street Bob, or Street Bob Special. They even say they’ll provide you with everything you need for the test ride, so those of you without the a helmet, jacket,
assless chaps, or gloves can participate too.
The interesting part here is what you could win. There is only one prize, but it’s a doozy.
The Ultimate Dark Custom prize includes:
- Your choice of any dark custom bike, which you get to customize with Senior Designer Dais Nagao
- A VIP trip to the home of Harley Davidson in Milwaukee
- An all expenses paid “California experience,” which includes a tour of LA custom motorcycle culture and tickets to events
- A DSLR camera and a GoPro to capture your trip
- A selection of Black Label clothes
Harley says the only way to understand a Harley Davidson is to ride one, and there’s no better time than now. The real question is: if you won, which bike would you choose and what would you do to it?